General Terms and Conditions for the DHC2020 registration
DHC2020 Conference regular registration will be opened between 13th of April 2020 and 10th of August 2020. If registering before 1st of July general participants qualify for a reduced early bird fee.
- £ 550.00 General Participants
- £ 400.00 Presenters (Including Poster Exhibitors)
- £ 300.00 Students
- Registration before 1st of July 2020, the registration fee would be £ 450.
- For registration after 10th of August 2020, there will be a late registration surcharge of £ 150. This will result in a total late registration fee of 700 pounds for General participants.
Instructions for registrants
- Paper presenters must register within two weeks after the acceptance of the paper to receive the discounted fee.
- Accompanying persons may register through the registration category (General, Presenter, Student) of the principal applicant. They will have access to all the facilities available to the principal applicant.
- Registration and Payment will be confirmed by email.
- For cancellations received before 30th of June 2020, the registration fee will be refunded with a £ 60 cancellation fee deducted.
- Cancellations received between 1st of July and 31st of August 2020 will be eligible for a refund of 50% of the paid registration fee.
- For cancellations after 1st of September 2020, no refunds can be made.
- Bank administration fees and credit card fees will not be refunded.